Episode 024 February 2016
We talk with Jenn Bentz, IMAX Projectionist at Pacific Science Center, about the IMAX projection experience, the move from film to DLP to LASER, and her experience running the Hateful Eight 70mm roadshow.
About The Optical
Host Mark Boszko takes you on a journey back through the annals of Cinefex magazine, talking about the movies and topics they covered 30+ years ago. We talk to people involved in the films, people who make movies, and people who love movies, and have a fun time doing it.
- Subscribe free in iTunes, and get this episode plus every new one. Also for iPhone, iPad and iPod.
- Follow us on Soundcloud
- Feeds for other pod-catchers
- Please use the download button in the Soundcloud player.
IMAX Projectionist Supervisor & Audio/Visual Technician, Pacific Science Center
The journal of visual effects
Photos © Amanda Smith.
- The Optical Aperture Logo by Mike Gower
- The Optical Theme Music by Digital Droo